Friday, May 7, 2010

Three Years On

Well, I'm three years into an interesting ride. I pulled the plug (jerked it right out of the socket) on my job, without any idea what would happen next. Have you ever wanted to do that? Something came over me, and I bailed out on a Thursday afternoon in May.

I'm a software engineer and I have to write software. I can't stop. I'm good at it. I love it.

After a few months of this and that, my habitual software tinkering rekindled my interest in application program generators - something I put quite a lot of effort into back in the 1980's.

Being a typical geek/nerd, I've done lots of R & D on my own nickel. At my former rate of pay, three years worth of R & D represents a big investment.

I've created something that's worth your time to investigate. If you have even the slightest interest in database management and web application development, look at what I've done.

Flat out - if you don't find value, you're not giving it a fair shake. Don't walk away. We'll both miss out if you do.

I'm anxious to hear from anyone and everyone about this project, so please don't just lurk - say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment